Saturday, 26 April 2014

Spring Trenches



Warm(ish) weather constitutes that I don't need to throw on a giant parka on top of a decently cute outfit, but instead it's been snowing all day. So for my first post here's a flashback of when spring was briefly present in Calgary, and life was a little less grey. 







I took out my new draped trench for a spin for the first time, and it is now my new favourite item in my closet, it's lightweight and pairs easily with so many pieces in my wardrobe.  Trenches are a staple, their versatile and their classic, my suggestion to you - go buy one ASAP.

Thanks for reading my first post! I promise there will be many more to come.


x

Carol


Trench: Tobi.com Click Here | Tee: T by Alexander Wang Click Here | Bottoms: American Apparel Click Here | Shoes: Tobi.com Click Here | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Click Here |

No comments:

Post a Comment