Monday, 12 May 2014

Getting Lost


I got lost in the Met. Which is the benefit of wearing my new ChloĆ© oxfords, considering I walked hours on end, rediscovering ancient cultures around of the world and getting to marvel at some of the world's greatest pieces of artifacts and artwork, at the end of the day, my feet didn't hurt. 

I got the beauty of nude shoes and the comfort of Birkenstocks. Comfort is key when you're spending all day just walking from gallery to gallery, so boyfriend jeans always come in handy and loose linen tops are always a helpful friend. 

I'm still craving for more of the Met, I never actually got to walk through most of the exhibits. Considering how incredible everything is in the Met, I'll admit, I would love to be lost in there again. 


Carol

Top: H&M Click Here | Jeans: H&M Click Here | Oxfords: ChloĆ© Click Here | Bag: Vintage 









No comments:

Post a Comment