Monday, 15 September 2014

Winter Knits/Summer Skirts


Long time no blog friends, sorry about that! It has been just a been such a busy summer for me, but I am finally settled into another year of University and back on the blogging train!

I love snow, especially during the holidays, but my beloved country that is known as Canada has one upped itself and the 'true north' and started to snow a few days ago, hence the turtleneck. I've been really inspired by the street style looks lately and I've found that some of my favourites always seem to be the minimalist and simplistic looks created with a gorgeous chunky knit and a beautiful skirt. Here I've created a emulated the look with my new Aritzia pieces the Wilfred Montpellier Sweater and Wilfred Free Shields Skirt. I am absolutely in love the contrast between the combination of a gigantic turtleneck that reminds me of winter and a split skirt and embodies the easiness of summer, the total look just gives a great medium to the fall fashion season.

Thanks for reading!
x
Carol

Sweater: Aritzia | Skirt: Aritzia | Boots: Zara

1 comment:

  1. I loved this look! I was wondering- does the sweater fit true to size? Or did you size up for the oversized look from regular Aritzia sizing?

    ReplyDelete